Specialist graduate professional study programmes
General (generic) competences
- Ability to use a foreign language to read professional literature and practice everyday communication in the field of expertise.
- Ability to apply the knowledge of mathematics and physics to engineering problems
- Ability to use techniques, skills and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
- Ability to link engineering activities in manufacturing, design and marketing with customer needs.
- Ability to identify, design and solve engineering problems.
- Ability to conduct experiments, analyse and interpret the results.
- Knowledge of contemporary issues related to the field of expertise and society.
- Responsibility, consistence, accuracy, promptness.
- Ethical and moral approach to work.
- Ability to critically evaluate arguments, assumptions and information in order to form opinion on solving a problem.
- Readiness for field-work under non-standard conditions.
- Team project experience and industry sector experience.
- Ability to present information, ideas, problems and their possible solutions to professional and general public
- Communication skills related to the field of expertise, knowledge of both Croatian and English languages
- Professional and human personality.
- Ability to adapt to new technologies and techniques as a part of Lifelong Learning process.
- Openness towards new knowledge, experience and cultural circumstances.
- Flexibility and adaptability in finding technical solutions, following without exception the fundamental ethical principles, legal norms and rules of profession.